P.D. Day 7 & 8

I was off camping on day 7... I had the pleasure of reading out in the beautiful mountains!

Day 7

It's all for Him

For everything comes from God alone. Everything lives by His power, and everything is for His glory. Romans 11:36

Where in my daily routine can I become more aware of God's glory?
I can be more positive about life, where I'm living, the blessings that He has given me. Also in the hard times and trials I can trust that God is in control and I can bring glory to Him by the way I handle the situation.

Day 8

I was planned for God's pleasure

The Lord takes pleasure in his people Psalm 149:4a

What common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly for Jesus?
One reminder I loved from this chapter about worship was, 'Worship isn't for our benefit! We worship for God's benefit. When we worship, our goal is to bring pleasure to God, not ourselves.' (pg. 66) It is so easy to get distracted and forget that worship, whether singing, cleaning, playing.... is to bring GLORY TO GOD, not to us.
"so whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God" 1 Cor. 10:31
The one thing I am going to do for God's glory is exercise , I have been needing to get into the habit, but reminding myself that it's for God's glory, He gave me this body and I need to honor Him by taking care of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can this be?

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

Here comes baby number THREE!!