P.D. Day 5

Day 5

Life is a test and a trust

Unless you are faithful in small matters, you won't be faithful in large ones. Luke 16:10a

What has happened to me recently that I now realize was a test from God? What are the greatest matters God has entrusted to me?
Being a 'Pastor's Wife', something that I don't ever call myself, is a test though. I need to hold a higher standard in the things I say and the things I do. Whenever hanging with the girlfriends I am careful to watch what I say. That is such an ongoing test.
I believe that some of the greatest things i'm entrusted with is my marriage and my little girl ( and other kiddos when they arrive :) ). How I treat my husband reflects my love for Christ and how present He is in my life. Raising Ella to love Jesus and have good character is such a big deal and a TON of responsibility, that can only be done with the help of Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can this be?

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

Here comes baby number THREE!!