P.D. Day 4

Day 4

There is more to life than just the here and now

This world is fading away, along with everything it craves. But if you do the will of God, you will live forever. 1 John 2:17

Since I was made to last forever, what is one thing I should stop doing and one thing I should start doing today?
Ahhhh... that is such a hard question. Giving up something is always hard... while I think I want to share some other things that stood out to me today. Whenever the topic of eternally being with Jesus if you are a believer, the fact that those that don't believe and trust Jesus as their Savior will spend eternity with out Him, in hell, is talked about, it makes me want to scream it from the roof tops. We can joke about it, make light of it, not want to ruin friendships by sharing too much to make them uncomfortable, but at the same time, I don't want to just do nothing, I totally agree with lifestyle evangelism, but am i saying enough?

I have been wanting to hone in better on what my purpose looks like on a daily basis, I want to do everything with a positive attitude, and to the Glory of God. So maybe I'll give up complaining, now i know that i will totally mess up in this area, but if i start making a habit of looking at the positive, and not then negative in every situation, i will be on my way to being a more positive person, this world is temporary, why be negative when i can bless those around me by being positive?
quote i liked from today:
Rather than it [death] being the end of your life, it will be your birthday into eternal life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can this be?

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

Here comes baby number THREE!!