40 Days of Purpose

ok. so i didn't get very far with into the 'Power of a Praying Wife'... my excuse is that i went on vacation and lent my book to a friend.... so i'll have to do a 'take two'... anyway. Our church is doing 40 Days of Purpose in our small groups so i figured i'll journal it on here!

Day One:

It's not about me

Everything got started in Him and finds it's purpose in Him. Colossians 1:16b (msg)

In spite of all the advertising around me, how can i remind myself that life is really about living for God, not myself?
Lately it seems so easy to get caught up in my purpose at a wife and mother, and not a daughter of Christ. I really need to refocus and start my day in prayer and reading the Bible. What are my goals? Or what would God want me to make top priority? How am i using my time? Is it eternity minded? I will be pondering what i am spending my time doing or not doing this week.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How can this be?

His Mercies Are New Every Morning

Here comes baby number THREE!!